How to output TV sound to sound system
1. Connect the HDMI ARC cable* to the TV connection marked HDMI ARC.
2. Plug the other end of the cable into the HDMI output of the compatible LENCO SB-08x sound system or SBW-800
3. Make sure to activate the HDMI CEC function. On Samsung units, this is also called Anynet+ and is turned on by default.
4. Set the sound system to HDMI ARC or (HD) D.IN input. For Samsung TVs, change the following settings:
Smart TV from 2018 and 2017 (N-series, M-series and QLED-series)
1. Open Home > Settings > Sound > Sound Output.
2. In the Receiver (HDMI) list, select.
Smart TV of 2016 (K series)
1. Open Home > Settings > Sound > Speaker Settings.
2. Select Receiver (HDMI)
2015 Smart TV (J Series)
1. Open Menu > Sound > Speaker List.
2. Select Receiver (HDMI).
Smart TV from 2013 to 2014 (F-/H-Series) 1.
1. Open Menu > Sound > Speaker Settings.
2. Set the TV sound output to Receiver.
Smart TV from 2011 to 2012 (D-/E-Series) 1.
1.Open Menu > System > Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC).
2. Set the Receiver function to On.
NOTE: You cannot use the ARC function with an inferior cable without a high-speed label.
HDMI cables are compatible with ARC from version 1.4.
Modern TVs have ONLY one ARC-compatible input (usually labelled ARC on the input).
Please ONLY use this for the connection with the LENCO subwoofer.